General ergonomics design and assessment
Online and in-person courses are available addressing ergonomics design and assessment. These courses include topics such as the following.
- Applying strength capabilities and limitations to human factors design requirements
- Applying anthropometric data for human factors design
- Addressing accessibility of controls and the impact on other design components
- Integrating design components related to ergonomic standards
- Defining ergonomics considerations for design objectives
- Considering trade-offs between ergonomics design considerations