Design-Related User Error and Workload
Online and in-person courses are available addressing design-related user error and workload. These courses are applicable to all domains and include topics such as the following.
- Understanding the errors that may occur based on a particular design
- Conducting an error analysis associated with modifications to a design
- Measuring workload and understanding its implications
- Understanding error taxonomies and their use
- Defining the characteristics of critical errors related to a design
- Developing potential mitigations for design-related errors