Developing flight crew scheduling and fatigue systems
Online and in-person courses are available addressing development of flight crew scheduling and fatigue manaagement systems. These courses include topics such as the following.
- Developing scheduling policies to minimize the operational impact of pilot fatigue
- Understanding circadien rhythms and applying the information to scheduling policies and procedures
- Training pilots to effectively prepare for their assigned schedules
- Training schedulers to minimize the effects of fatigue when developing monthy schedules
- Developing scheduling systems to minimize the effects of pilot fatigue
- Understanding the effects of layovers on pilot fatigue