Training Development and Evaluation
The type of training provided creates the foundation for efective use of complex systems. As newer technology and electronic learning platforms are explored there are different challenges and sometimes more questions that answers for doing it effectively. However, we have found that the foundation for developing skills remain the same in many different situations. Some examples of topics we have addressed are in the following list.
- Human factors issues in flight crew training development
- Scenario development for flight crew training
- Effective use of simulation in flight crew training
- E-learning guidelines development
- Knowledge, skills, and training for the use of automated systems