Human Factors Research
Finding solutions to challenging questions is one of the things we love to do. We have had the opportunity to conduct many interesting and cutting edge human factors research projects. Examples of some issues we've addressed are below.
- Developing the scope of safety challenges related to pilots using automated systems
- Identifying safety issues related to pilots being scheduled to fly multiple models of aircraft
- Analyzing multiple sources of data to develop a multi-faceted understanding of aviation safety issues
- Developing a structured approach to defining human factors considerations for design and evaluation
- Identifying the skills associated with the use of automated systems
- Developing an understanding of the effectiveness of different training tools and approaches